[EM] Re: Definite Majority Choice, first round public proposal (draft)

Araucaria Araucana araucaria.araucana at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 16:22:53 PST 2005

On 18 Mar 2005 at 11:01 PST, Araucaria Araucana wrote:
> Below is a draft of a first round proposal for a single
> general-election voting method replacement.  Comments humbly
> requested.  Could the explanation be made any clearer?

To facilitate collaboration on this proposal, I've started an
electowiki page on DMC here:

        http://wiki.electorama.com/wiki/Definite_Majority_Choice

Have at it ... Jobst has already weighed in with an opinion about
"Majority" (follow the "discussion" tab at the top).

Ted
--
araucaria dot araucana at gmail dot com