[EM] Least Additional Votes. The importance of strategy.

Eric Gorr eric at ericgorr.net
Fri Mar 18 06:48:38 PST 2005

Juho Laatu wrote:
> Hello Eric,
>
> I think many people might really use strategy that is harmful to them
> but looks promising at first sight.

There seems to be an assumption that people would only educate
themselves to even consider such a strategy but stop just before they
discover such a strategy would not serve them well.

I can think of no compelling reason to believe this would happen.

--
== Eric Gorr ========= http://www.ericgorr.net ========= ICQ:9293199 ==
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for temporal safety