[EM] San Francisco IRV Raw Ballot Data

Dave Ketchum davek at clarityconnect.com
Wed Mar 9 14:16:19 PST 2005

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 15:32:29 -0500 Eric Gorr wrote:

> Anyone know if it is still available on an official site somewhere?
> Has anyone happened to have converted it into the form a>b>c, etc...?

They talk of RCV, appparently thinking only of IRV.  I chased a bit
farther to see:
      IRV is RCV?  yes
      RCV is IRV?  not always
      Condorcet is RCV? yes - the second subset of RCV

Raw votes were kept around - I cannot promise they are still there - need
a spreadsheet program to summarize.

To learn more, goto:
      http://web.sfgov.org/site/election_index.asp?id=28171

Got there from: