[EM] Markus, I´ll clarify your answer

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 4 04:51:52 PST 2005

Markus--

In one posting I said that there are several possible reasons why you say my
criteria are undefined:

1. They aesthetically displease you.
2. They´re non-traditional, and you´re a loyal follower of tradition.
3. You can show that they´re ambiguous in their wording, or that there´s a
situation in which
    they´re ambiguous in their answer as to whether or not some method
passes or fails.

In a recent e-mail you said that the criteria are undefined because one
[traditionally] doesn´t define criteria mentioning preferences. Criteria,
you said, [traditionally] may only mention votes, which you call "cast
preferences".

So that´s why I say that you´ve answered my question about why you think my
criteria are undefined. The answer is answer number two: You believe that my
criteria are undefined because they´re non-traditional, and you´re a loyal
follower of tradition.

Mike Ossipoff