[EM] Russ, 3 March, '05, 1730 GMT

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 09:28:25 PST 2005

Russ said:

Folks, in case you didn't read Mike's latest wisdom, please don't miss
it. Mike now claims that the Condorcet criterion is a Mike-style
preference-based criterion. No, I am not making this up:

I reply:

Actually, folks, Russ is making that up. I didn´t say that Condorcet´s
Criterion, in all of its versions, including the ones that Russ refers to as
standard, are a Mike-style, preference-based criterion.

To verify that, check out the quote from me that Russ used to justify the
claim that I say that every CC version is a Mike-style criterion:

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp-at-hotmail.com |EMlist| wrote:

>I´d said:
>
>    No, the Condorcet's Criterion that was at the website at the technical
>evaluation page was a Mike style criterioni entirely.

Russ, are you sure that you´re an engineer? That claim is becoming more and
more difficult to believe. Maybe you´re more of a cookbook technician, and
calling you an engineer is an insult to genuine engineers.

You trumpet at great length how qualified you claim to be, but your postings
contain nothing but pretense, ignorance, and you makng a fool of yourself.

Mike Ossipoff

What follows is the continuation of that quote from me:

>It referred to the CW (which you called the IDW, defined as I define the
>CW), and it stipulated sincere voting. Both the CW and sincere voting are
>defined by me in terms of preference, and were defined at your website in
>terms of preference.

Mike Ossipoff