[EM] FBC isn't complicated. PT isn't dangerous. Reform isn't whiny.

Abd ul-Rahman Lomax abd at lomaxdesign.com
Tue Jun 21 20:47:21 PDT 2005

Warning: this post is not about election methods but about events
transpiring on this list, and specifically about the behavior of Mr.
Ossipoff. It does contain some discussion of the electorama wiki and wikis
in general. Almost nothing about election methods.

It's likely that this is that last time we will see a post of mine that
begins like: