[EM] Not only _would_ Nader be CW, but Nader _is_ CW in most rank polls

Abd ulRahman Lomax abd at lomaxdesign.com
Wed Jun 8 21:44:20 PDT 2005

At 10:05 PM 6/8/2005, MIKE OSSIPOFF wrote:
>No one can guess what would happen in a public election if we used a
>better voting system, or if we had the fair media coverage that I
>described. So I won't debate with you how Nader would do. But I will say
>that one rarely meets a Democrat voter who thinks that Kerry is as honest
>as Nader, or who likes Kerry's policies as much as those of Nader.

[An answer to this which I wrote, I then deleted because it was as
described below.]

But of course this voter would never talk about that on this list. It would
be totally inappropriate.

>Curt, could it  be that you have your head up your tv?

Mr. Ossipoff should be banned from this list, my opinion. Not for his
opinion about Nader or for his strong views on election methods, nor even
for his arrogance, but for his gratuitous use of personal insult. I'd
recommend, if he is not banned, that others not reply to his posts. This is
my own last reply. It's a shame, Mr. Ossipoff. You actually do say some
things worth saying. But then you trash it all and your own reputation with
your unrestrained habit of insult.