[EM] James: Definition, electowiki

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 22 14:13:06 PDT 2005

James--

You asked:

	I believe that you added this method to the method evaluation poll:
"Condorcet//approval with FBC patch ("tied at the top" rule)"

	Could you please define the tied at the top rule in electowiki?

I reply:

Yes, but let me define it here first:

It's  the rule that says that X pairwise-beats Y only if the number of
ballots voting, X over Y exceeds the sum of the number voting Y over X and
the number voting X and Y equal in 1st place.

I keep meaning to post definitions in electowiki, such as the definitions of
AERLO & ATLO.
And, now, power truncation.

Sure, the definitions of methods should be posted there too. I'll put up
some definitions of methods, enhancements and criteria, starting within a
few days.

Does  electowiki or EM have available web pages where EM members can post
things that can't be modified by someone else afterwards? The modifiability
of what one posts to the electowiki tends to discourage me from using it.

Mike Ossipoff