[EM] weigh in on the method poll!

James Green-Armytage jarmyta at antioch-college.edu
Thu Jun 16 15:38:51 PDT 2005

Hi folks,

	We need your participation in the method evaluation poll on electowiki!
This is what it's all about, the bottom line of pretty much everything
that we discuss here: which methods do you consider to be better than
others?
	Rate single winner methods on a scale from 0 to 10. If you don't have an
opinion, you can just put a question mark. We've got 41 methods on the
page so far, and you can feel free to add more if you think that something
is missing. Remember that your answers aren't final; you can go back and
change them whenever you like.
	People are welcome to tally the poll at any time by whatever method they
like, but there is no official tally method, there is no closing date, and
no winner will be declared. The important thing is the point-by-point raw
data itself.

	Please go to the following link:
http://wiki.electorama.com/wiki/Method_evaluation_poll

	Once there, you can add your scores to any given section by clicking on
the edit button in the corner, adding your initials at the top, and
writing your scores under your initials. You don't even have to create an
electowiki account (although that's a good idea anyway); just write your
name in the participants box.
	Ideally, I'd like to see everyone on the list participate in this poll.
If we run out of space on the lines, we can always clone the page and keep
going.
	If you have any questions about the poll, bring them up on the poll's
talk page (click the discussion tab), on the list, or by writing to me.

my best,
James Green-Armytage