[EM] Thanks for Sprucing-Up answers

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 4 22:34:27 PDT 2005

Forest--

Thanks for the explanation about Sprucing-Up. I've noticed that there was
much discussion of it in December, or thereabouts, so I've probably found
the main discussion. But I agree that it sounds too restrictive, especially
now that I've found out that FBC and Strong FBC are compatible with SFC.

It seems to me that it was said that cycle-collapsing caused nonmonotonicity
with PC (MinMax(wv)), but maybe it wouldn't with MMPO. It's tempting to use
it to change FBC compliance to Strong FBC compliance, with MMPO, as an
enhancement to be proposed after plain MMPO is adopted.

Mike Ossipoff