[EM] small group methods

Jobst Heitzig heitzig-j at web.de
Sun Jul 31 03:26:57 PDT 2005

Dear Forest!

My suggestion is to use the small group version of DFC (raise hands for
approval, let a random person (or the chair) propose a candidate,
validate by raising hands that the proposed candidate is not beaten by
any more approved. If so, let a different candidate be proposed until
one is found which is not beaten by any more approved one).

Yours, Jobst