[EM] How Approval locks on to the CW in two or three moves.

James Green-Armytage jarmyta at antioch-college.edu
Thu Jan 20 02:09:38 PST 2005

Forest,

Interesting stuff; I'll have to look at this for awhile.
Might be good to mention the operative approval strategy at the beginning
of these posts, to avoid confusion. You mentioned a few possible
strategies in your 1/17 e-mail; I'm not quite sure which one you are
assuming voters will follow in this post, or in your reply to my approval
scenario #1. If you don't take things slow, slowpokes like me will get
lost pretty quickly.

my best,
James