[EM] Re: Self-contradiction

James Green-Armytage jarmyta at antioch-college.edu
Fri Apr 29 21:42:01 PDT 2005

Mike, you wrote:
>James, have you heard of correcting one's
>mis-statements? It would be great if you could start doing so.
>Is that as bad as your continual mis-statements that
>you neve correct? No.
>You're the last
>person who should be saying that someone else should check their posts
>for
>errors.

	If you have any particular examples of errors that I have made and not
subsequently corrected, I encourage you to bring them forward.
	If they are in fact errors, I thank you for pointing them out.
	Of course, I may not agree that they are errors of mine, in that I may
consider them to be errors of yours or differences of opinion between us,
but nevertheless I am curious to know what they are.

Sincerely,
James
http://fc.antioch.edu/~james_green-armytage/voting.htm