[EM] Re: Self-contradiction

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 30 22:23:20 PDT 2005

James--

You say:

	If you have any particular examples of errors that I have made and not
subsequently corrected, I encourage you to bring them forward.

I reply:

You're kidding, right? In replies to some, but not all, of your postings,
but especially the ones entitled "Mike: Strategy", I've been telling you
about particular examples of errors. I refer you to those postings.

In those replies I don't just object to errors. I object to repetitions of
answered statements without speaking to the answers. Some differences are on
subjective matters, but some are about objective fact, including
mis-quotations. The mis-quotations are undeniable errors.

I mistakenly said that if a candidate doesn't have a defeat that isn't in a
cycle of defeats at least as strong as it is, then it's a winner by
BeatpathWinner. When Markus pointed out that that wasn't true, and I
checked, I immediately agreed that it wasn't true. I don't criticize you for
making an error, only for making more mis-quotes than a careful person
would, and not checking as carefully as you might, and for not correcting
the errors. Of course I also spoke in error whan I said that CR meets
votes-only MC too, but I immediately corrected the error.

Mike Ossipoff