[EM] Siimpson-Kramer definition

Curt Siffert siffert at museworld.com
Thu Apr 14 00:41:16 PDT 2005

Speaking as someone more from the public than from this list, I'd
translate it as:

Take each candidate and put them in a head-to-head matchup with every
other candidate.  For each candidate, find the head-to-head matchup
where the candidate has the most votes against them (even if they win
that matchup).  Record that number.

Do that for every candidate.  The candidate that has the smallest
number is the winner.

Seems like a pretty weird method to me.  And it doesn't seem like it
would always select a Condorcet Winner if it exists.

Curt