[EM] Siimpson-Kramer definition

Paul Kislanko kislanko at airmail.net
Wed Apr 13 20:16:40 PDT 2005

"The winner is the candidate whose greatest vote against him/her in a
pairwise comparison (defeat or victory) is the least."

If there's anything that's going to keep an improvement in election methods
from being accepted by the people who have to vote for a change it is
language like this.

I had to read that sentence three times and vote on which of the three
interpretations was most likely the correct one.

I am not at all sure that any of my interpretations are what the author
meant.