[EM] More easily hand-counting three-slot Condorcet

Paul Kislanko kislanko at airmail.net
Sun Nov 7 14:30:03 PST 2004

 Well, you're wrong, although as usual you guys are really arrogant.

I was objecting to phraseology such as "I don't want to see B win here" if
what you really meant was "in this case B should not win because..."

That happens too often, and people mix up academic discourse with argument
for or against their favorite of many options without making it clear to the
reader which they are doing when.

If you meant that you "wanted the mthod to match what all WV methods would
do" you could have said so.

I'd appreciate it if you kept your snide sarcasm to yourself. You never
advance a discussion with ad hominems.