[EM] EM's Jargon dictionary

Ken Taylor taylok2 at alum.rpi.edu
Sun May 30 20:06:01 PDT 2004

> The EM homepage has a place to click on "Jargon", which I assume links to
> jargon dictionary.
>
> I don't know who maintains it or how often it's updated. Of course ideally
> it should be updated often, with all the terms, abbreviations, and
acronyms
> that are introduced on EM. That's easy for me to say, though, because I'm
> not the one who has the task of maintaining the jargon dictionary.

Do you mean
http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki.phtml?title=Electoral_reform_jargon_list ?

If so, that's a "wiki," which is a collectively-maintained web page. Anyone
can go
in and edit it whenever they like. It'd probably be a really good idea to
bring it up
to date with all the terms and acronyms that are thrown around here. But
anyone
who wants to can do it!

Ken