[EM] name game

James Green-Armytage jarmyta at antioch-college.edu
Wed May 26 21:50:08 PDT 2004

"MIKE OSSIPOFF" <nkklrp at hotmail.com> writes:
>G.A.--
>
>I'll just call you G.A. then. I didn't wrong you, because you hadn't
>previously objected so strongly to James A. It's either James or G.A. And
>no, I won't fight a duel.

Pistols at dawn!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding.
Look, I don't know if you're setting out to be disrespectful, if you're
just obsessed with saving keystrokes, or what. Either way, I guess it's
not really my problem. If you don't want to insult me, I request that you
refer to me as James, James Green-Armytage, or James G-A. If you want to
insult me, you can call me something else. It's up to you.

James

P.S. I am sorry for wasting other people's time with this. I just didn't
want people to assume that "James A." was alright with me.