[EM] Introductory Message

Dave Ketchum davek at clarityconnect.com
Sat May 8 00:45:01 PDT 2004

Do not really think I belong here.

As to the Knesset, I was responding to proposals base on their content,
and not toward the thinking you are involved in.

As to electronic voting - I STRONGLY believe that is a step ahead.

OF course, buying boxes labeled "electronic voting machine", without
checking to see whether the content deserves the label, is STUPID - there
seems to have been an excessive amount of such buying in the US recently!

BTW - I care little whether they do printing of how a voter votes, EXCEPT,
such printing should not weaken voter secrecy.

                  If you want peace, work for justice.