[EM] Search Engines & Election Methods?

Forest Simmons fsimmons at pcc.edu
Fri May 7 16:34:01 PDT 2004

You might be interested in a paper entitled "Rank Aggregation Revisited,"
on this topic.  A google search for it will easily turn up pdf copies, for
example at

http:\\faculty.cs.tamu.edu/klappi/311/dwork.pdf

This is the article that introduced me to the "local kemenization"
that I have alluded to once in a while.

Forest