[EM] James G.--I didn't mean to imply that.

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Mon May 24 00:44:36 PDT 2004

James G.--

You wrote:

What I wrote in the message from which you have quoted could hardly have
been clearer:
"
I have no problem with the CW being "more representative" or "better
representative" of the voters
than the IRV winner in both the 35/33/32 election and in the 49/48/3
election.
"

I reply:

And I said that I'm not saying that you advocate IRV over Condorcet.

Now, would it have avoided unnecessary words if I'd re-checked the archives
to find out if you'd advocated IRV over Condorcet? Sure. No offense
intended.

Mike Ossipoff