[EM] Ken's example

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Tue May 18 21:41:20 PDT 2004

Ken--

I just want to clarify that I realize that your example is intended as a
0-info example, and that your voters voted 0-info strategy.

But our public elections aren't 0-info elections--at least they wouldn't be
if we replaced Plurality &/or had honest, legitimate polling information and
news reporting.

And, in particular, how unlikely for those C voters to have 0-info about the
fact that A is everyone's last choice, and that therefore they have no need
to vote for B as a compromise.

Yes, you could write a more moderate example, probably, but the objection to
it remains.

Mike Ossipoff