[EM] There were 9 ballots in the EM presidential poll

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Sun May 16 16:02:02 PDT 2004

I forgot to mention:

There were 9 ballots posted, in February & March of this year, for the EM
presidential poll.

If that doesn't sound like much, it's a lot for EM. We couldn't have
expected more than that. But probably, or course, there might be more if the
ballot had been shorter.

Someone said that the poll didn't get enough votes to have a meaningful
result. I disagree. Nine ballots is a meaningful result, and as many as can
be expected in an EM poll.

Mike Ossipoff