[EM] ERBucklin with AERLO, and Strong FBC

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Tue May 11 20:41:01 PDT 2004

Alex--

You wrote:

ERBucklin probably does pass weak FBC (the version that allows ranking
somebody equal to your favorite)

I reply:

Yes, at least when FBC is defined as I do, in terms particular
configurations of other people's votes, FBC00. I'm not entirely sure if
ERBucklin without AERLO passes your FBC defined in terms of incentive,
FBC10, FBC20, or FBC30.

You continued:

... but it flunks strong FBC.

I reply:

But does it flunk Strong FBC, by my less demanding definition, FBC01, when
AERLO is available?
Even if it doesn't, it might well fail your Strong FBC, defined in terms of
incentive: FBC11, FBC21, or FBC31.

Mike Ossipoff