[EM] The ElectionMethods Wikipedia clone at GrouCho

Jobst Heitzig heitzig-j at web.de
Sun May 9 05:24:02 PDT 2004

Dear members of the list!

There are many good resources about election methods out on the web and
I do not intend to compete to them. However, I felt like it would be
nice to have some common place for editing texts such as definitions of
methods and criteria, descriptions of problems and strategies, and so
on. Hence I set up an empty Wikipedia clone to be used by us, hosted as
an independend resource on my GrouCho server. You will find it at

http://www.groucho.info:8080/election-methods-wiki

Feel free to start editing! Although everyone can edit just as on
Wikipedia, there is no external link to it so we have at least some
"privacy"...

Any suggestions as to how we could use it effectively?

Jobst