[EM] I found a study from Emmanuel Mangin (in French)

David GLAUDE dglaude at gmx.net
Fri May 7 16:59:02 PDT 2004

Hello,

I don't know the quality of this:
* http://www.autourdulibre.org/2003/article34.html

If some of you speak french or want to reuse some of that repport, it is
possible since it is under GNU Free Documentation License Version 1.2,
November 2002.

I do not like the confusion between "eVoting" and "advanced voting methode".

Also I don't like the explanation in:
* IV b. Logiciel Libre
Where he seems to say that having access to the code is enough for free,
fair and democratic election...
* IV d. Vote secret/public
Where he remove the need for vote secrecy without touching any of the
issue and reason why it was invented.

But I did not check the quality of the work.

Was this repport discovered and analysed before?

David GLAUDE

--
Don't let computer expert control election...
Endorse: http://www.free-project.org/resolution/