[EM] Primaries?

Dave Ketchum davek at clarityconnect.com
Mon Mar 29 18:17:02 PST 2004

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 14:03:18 -0800 (PST) Forest Simmons wrote:

> On Sat, 27 Mar 2004, Dave Ketchum wrote:

Regardless of method, the voters need to be mostly agreed as to goals to
expect success.

Assume a candidate with the ability to win the general election AND plans
to destroy party goals, and the voters had best look elsewhere, EVEN if
that risks losing the election to a less destructive candidate from elsewhere.

> Forest

                  If you want peace, work for justice.