[EM] More on the FSCC ballots

Eric Gorr eric at ericgorr.net
Mon Mar 22 14:38:02 PST 2004

Well, I was able to obtain some of the missing FSCC ballots and have
some updated numbers. I've got everything at:

   http://www.ericgorr.net/library/tiki-index.php?page=FSCCArchives

Let me know if you've spot any errors.

Also, since the elimination of all the tied candidates for least
votes is common in actual implementation proposals (Roseville, MN &
San Francisco for example), I've got that method implemented on my
site. Not surprisingly, the method of dealing with tied candidates
for least votes showed itself to be far more unable to select the
Condorcet Winner when there was one....13% of the time.