[EM] Re: Electronic voting security

Gervase Lam gervase.lam at group.force9.co.uk
Wed Jun 23 06:40:02 PDT 2004

> Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 17:43:44 +1000 (EST)
> From: =?iso-8859-1?q?Anthony=20Duff?= <anthony_duff at yahoo.com.au>
> Subject: [EM] Electronic voting security

> Last week (~18 June 2004), I heard on US radio (National Public
> Radio?), an apparent professional commenting on electronic voting and
> security.  Unfortunately, I only caught about a minute of it.

Don't know if somebody has already replied to you on this, but if you go
to www.npr.org, you can use the archive search facility to listen to the
whole of the relevant broadcast.  I tried to use "voting" within the past
7 days to find something, but could not find anything relevant.
Hopefully, you will have a better idea of what to search on.

Thanks,
Gervase.