[EM] Re: maximum affirmed majorities

Dr.Ernie Prabhakar drernie at radicalcentrism.org
Sun Jun 6 08:47:03 PDT 2004

You should also check out the excellent Wikipedia article.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximize_Affirmed_Majorities

MAM is also identical to my MMV, except that he uses random tiebreakers
throughout, vs. rejecting conflicting same-size majorities.  Similar to
(I think Eric's) MAM-d.

Google is your friend...

-- Ernie P.