[EM] Re: maximum affirmed majorities

James Green-Armytage jarmyta at antioch-college.edu
Sun Jun 6 01:11:02 PDT 2004

	I got a couple offlist replies about this, so, just in case anyone was in
suspense about it, MAM is actually very similar to ranked pairs.
	Steve actually compares them way further down on the same page, and the
only differences he cites are winning votes vs. margins, allowance for
equal rankings, and a different tiebreaker of some sort.

best,
James