[EM] Ballot for Poll. Voting period starts now.

James Green-Armytage jarmyta at antioch-college.edu
Tue Feb 17 03:41:01 PST 2004

"MIKE OSSIPOFF" <nkklrp at hotmail.com> writes:
>Here is the ballot for the presidential poll. There are 24 candidates,
>unless I've missed on, which isn't likely.

	As I remember, Howard Zinn, Noam Chomsky, and Robert Byrd were all
seconded. So I think that they should be on that list. Also, I would like
to suggest that you'all rank Al Gore (the incumbent ; ). I'm just curious
about how he will do in relation to the other democratic party contenders.

	As for the methods being used, I noticed that plain ole IRV wasn't on
Mike's list. I suppose that's not too important, though, since the raw
data will be publicly available, and anyone who wants to can run an IRV
tally. So, yeah, I hope someone does that. Maybe I will, I dunno.

	But anyway, yeah, this is fun. I'll be spending some of the next week
trying to find out a little about the candidates here whom I haven't heard
of.

	Should I make the subject heading on my ballot "my ballot"? As long as
everyone does the same thing, it doesn't matter what it is. But it helps
if it's the same. I mean it helps to keep track of them.

James