[EM] poll fever

Forest Simmons fsimmons at pcc.edu
Wed Feb 11 17:49:18 PST 2004

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004, James Green-Armytage wrote:

<snip>

> While I'm at it I'll nominate Noam Chomsky and Howard Zinn. What
> about Robert Byrd? He's crazy! Bernie Sanders? Anyone for Ted Kennedy? I
> didn't think so. It's really too bad that Paul Wellstone is dead, or I'd
> nominate him.

I'll second Chomsky, Zinn, and Byrd.

It is well known that the USA has a tradition of deceased folks voting,
especially for Mafia approved candidates.  So why not have deceased
candidates as well?  Or do we have to wait until proportional
representation?  I'm sure we could stir some support from ex members of
the Gray Panthers.