[EM] poll fever

Anguo maanguo at giga.net.tw
Wed Feb 11 06:07:02 PST 2004

On Wednesday 11 Feb 2004 10:12 pm, James Green-Armytage
wrote:
> *************************
> So have we decided on at least ONE place where ALL the
> ballots should be e-mailed to? Should we trust one person
> with them? I guess that wouldn't be a problem, as long as
> we keep people's names with their vote. Then that person
> will post them all up on the list, and if I see the wrong
> vote next to my name I can say "hey!" and get it changed.
> So that works, but who's it gonna be?
> *************************

I wouldn't want to seem too presumptuous, but polls are what
the bulletin board (agora at www.masquilier.org) has been
designed for.

Unless you insist on staying among yourselves, why not use
it and allow more people to eventually join in the fun?

Augustin

--
 	Two quotes (Microsoft tantrums)

"It's not fair!"
Microsoft about Japan, Communist China and Korea's plan to
develop their own operating system.

"Microsoft are either off their heads, or (...) they know
they can get away with acting like two-year olds."
/. user (iCat) about Microsoft's reaction.

	Read more:
http://news.com.com/2100-1016_3-5070335.html?tag=rn
http://news.com.com/2100-1016_3-5072069.html?tag=fd_top