[EM] I did reply to Craig's e-mail

Eric Gorr eric at ericgorr.net
Sun Feb 1 05:07:02 PST 2004

At 12:31 PM +0100 2/1/04, Markus Schulze wrote:
>Actually, I think that you are Craig's teacher since
>both of you have in common that you spend significantly
>more time for the formulation of your unwarranted attacks
>than for the formulation of your arguments or for trying
>to understand the arguments of the other participants.
>Both of you spam this mailing list with annoying and
>insulting mails when you run out of arguments.

There is only one thing to say here.  Hypocrite.

Well, I will say a bit more...

Quite frankly, neither if you can lay claim to the moral high ground
here and I for one am getting quite tired of this inane flame war.
You both are doing nothing but repeating the same arguments over and
over and over again.

STOP IT.

Take it to personal e-mail if you must have the last word.