[EM] I did reply to Craig's e-mail

Markus Schulze markus.schulze at alumni.tu-berlin.de
Sun Feb 1 03:32:12 PST 2004

Dear Mike,

you wrote (1 Feb 2004):
> It's obvious that Craig is the teacher from whom Markus
> has been taking lessons on grammar, and  standards for
> accuracy of statements and relevance of replies.

Actually, I think that you are Craig's teacher since
both of you have in common that you spend significantly
more time for the formulation of your unwarranted attacks
than for the formulation of your arguments or for trying
to understand the arguments of the other participants.
Both of you spam this mailing list with annoying and
insulting mails when you run out of arguments.

Markus Schulze