[EM] Correcting an error in my ballot 17 February 1130 GMT

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 03:34:01 PST 2004

I noticed an error in my ballot. I ranked Kucinich over Amy Goodman, but
gave him fewer points than her.  So I give Kucinich slightly more points.

When someone changes their vote, and posts a new ballot, it would be best to
write the date in the subject line, in case two ballots post in an order
different from that in which they were sent.

Ballot:

If you want to have an Approval cutoff,  below what rank position do you
want it? [3]

If you want to have an automatic equal ranking line, below what rank
position do you want it? [3]

Candidates                Ranks   Approval     CR

Howard  Dean            [7]          [ ]          [5]
Edwards                    [8]          [ ]          [4]
Kerry                        [9]           [ ]          [3 ]
Kucinich                    [4]           [ ]          [55]
Nader                       [2]           [x]          [90]
Sharpton                   [3]           [x]          [80]
Jim Hightower            [3]           [x]          [80]
Amy Goodman            [5]           [ ]          [50 ]
Ron Daniels                 [2]          [x]          [90]
Medea Benjamin          [3]          [x]          [80]
Winona LaDuke           [2]          [x]          [90]
Bill Moyers                   [6]          [ ]          [20]
Peter Camejo              [1]          [x]          [100]
Michael Parenti            [1]          [x]          [100]
Cynthia McKinney         [2]          [x]          [90]
Ron Paul                     [10]          [ ]          [2]
Jerry Falwell                [18]            [ ]          [1]
Micharel Badnerik         [11]           [ ]          [2]
Gary Nolan                  [12]           [ ]          [2]
Aaron Russo                [13]           [ ]          [2]
Blake Ashby                [14]           [ ]          [2]
Bill Wyatt                    [15]           [ ]          [2]
John Rigazio                [16]           [ ]          [2]
Millie Howard               [17]           [ ]          [2]
George Bush               [  ]             [ ]          [0 ]