[EM] Poll Madness!!!

Dgamble997 at aol.com Dgamble997 at aol.com
Wed Feb 11 17:30:03 PST 2004

Mike Ossipoff wrote:

Those all sound like good candidates, all a lot better than the ones who are
likely to win the actual presidential election, better than the expectation
for that election

On many ballot papers voters will find candidates whose views are deeply
offensive to them. In order to provide such a candidate in this poll I nominate

Jerry Falwell

http://www.falwell.com/

one of the most extreme ( and offensive and disturbing represntatives) of the
Christian right.

Also candidates can launch a campaign based on previous media reputation. I
therefore nominate former  Mayor of Cincinnati, talk show host and contender
for the Democratic nomination for the Senate race in Ohio

Jerry Springer

http://www.jerryforohio.com/

David Gamble