[EM] MAM-d vs. The River

Ernest Prabhakar drernie at mac.com
Fri Apr 16 15:25:02 PDT 2004

Hi all,

I'm still trying to wrap my head around Jobst's 'River' method.    I
bugged Steve Eppley into offering an opinion, which he kindly agreed to
let me repost.

Jobst, is this a fair characterization?   Do you claim The River's sole
virtue over other Tideman derivatives as 'easy of paper creation', or
do you think it has other transparency advantages?

-- Ernie P.

-- Ernie P.