Fwd: [EM] Open Voting Consortium for e-voting?

Ernest Prabhakar drernie at mac.com
Fri Apr 16 11:13:03 PDT 2004

Hi all,

The open voting consortium was kind enough to respond to some of the
issues we raised (reposted with permission, edited slightly for
clarity).

FYI, they do support ranked ballots:

http://gyaku.pair.com/~vote/ballot.html

though I found some minor bugs in the demo version:
> Under County Commissioner:
> - click the '1' bubble for a candidate
> - click the name of a candidate
> (both candidates appear as '1'

They seem open to working with the larger community, so I trust they'll
get this working, and support Condorcet methods as soon as they become
legitimate.

-- Ernie P.