[EM] Saari's Basic Argument

Forest Simmons fsimmons at pcc.edu
Mon Mar 3 10:38:54 PST 2003

To focus on the order is to miss the boat.  Sometimes one order is most
efficient and sometimes another.

In the example you gave me the most efficient order is removal of five
copies of the cycle.

The other order that you suggested did not reduce the ballot set to the
minimum of three ballots.

Forest

----