[EM] Condorcet completed by Approval Elimination (was Approval-completed Condorcet redux)

Eric Gorr eric at ericgorr.net
Thu Jul 17 05:51:12 PDT 2003

At 6:05 PM +0930 7/17/03, Chris Benham wrote:
>"Ranked Pairs" even somewhat  confuses me, and I am intelligent and
>interested.

What aspects of RP confuses you?
Would you happen to be able to read pretty simple C++ code?

The fundamental aspect to RP is that you are developing the best
directed graph you can based on the rankings. This graph avoids
cycles, but, in the event of a tie, will not have a single node which
leads to all others.

--
== Eric Gorr ========= http://www.ericgorr.net ========= ICQ:9293199 ===
benefit and harm." - Sun Tzu