[EM] Re: Use a "turkey" filter

Stephane Rouillon stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 3 07:38:04 PDT 2003

It seems I do not believe voters behavior
obeys to your description:

Even in the case described below,
I do not think anybody can predict if
party A's voters will follow party A's recommendation.
If party B is party A's ennemy, but for me they are ranked
A then B then others, I would not obey to politicians
and would be my own judge.

I think a great majority of people are not party members of
any kind, they have their own preferences and would
apply them no matter what their favorite party official preference...

Condorcet is the best according to me and what you call turkeys
are just concensual winners. Some "middle" runners are just
consensual loosers, it happens too.  And every candidate has
the opportunity to make his(her) subject the main one, hopefully
it would be a subject that puts him(her) as a consensual candidate...

Stephane Rouillon