[EM] The interactive BeatpathWinner & RP count website

ericgorr at cox.net ericgorr at cox.net
Sun Feb 2 10:13:46 PST 2003

>Eric Gorr's interactive count programs for Ranked-Pairs &
>BeatpathWinner, at http://www.ericgorr.net/condorcet/index.php
>are the only such programs that I've heard of that take rankings
>as input, and which measure defeats by winning-votes, the defeat
>measure that protects majority rule and minimizes defensive strategy
>need, as measured by the criteria at the websites listed below.

Thanks Mike.

Btw, the main.cpp file that was first there was my first pass at the
code. The real one is now up
(http://www.ericgorr.net/condorcet/main.cpp). I would appreciate it
if people could take a look and see if the spot any errors, but
again, everything seems to be working. Feel free to suggest "clean"
ways to improve the code as well.

----