[EM] 2nd Matt reply--12/20/03

Dave Ketchum davek at clarityconnect.com
Mon Dec 22 01:04:01 PST 2003

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 14:36:47 -0800 Rob Brown wrote on part:

> I figured I'd pop out of lurk mode to mention that I, like Diana, have
> questioned whether some of the participants of this discussion are
> computer rather than human.....Craig's mangled vitriol in particular
> reads like its been round-tripped through the babelfish translator.

Worth noting the "NZ" in Craig's address and realizing he speaks a
different language, though deceptively similar to ours.

I remember many months ago his getting upset over the VERY UGLY insult
someone had used about him.  The insult had not been meant, for the words
were not insulting in American English.

BTW, to Craig:  you need to remember that what works for you at home is
not necessarily workable here.

                  If you want peace, work for justice.