[EM] 2nd Matt reply--12/20/03

Rob Brown rob at hypermatch.com
Sun Dec 21 14:37:03 PST 2003

I figured I'd pop out of lurk mode to mention that I, like Diana, have
questioned whether some of the participants of this discussion are computer
rather than human.....Craig's mangled vitriol in particular reads like its
been round-tripped through the babelfish translator.

In any case this ridiculous flamefest has provided me some amusement, but
not done a lot toward my taking this list seriously.  Maybe everybody could
agree that if Craig and Mike would just kindly drop off the list for a
month, everyone will just pretend this never happened when they come back?

-rob