[EM] What is this software MIKE is working on...

David GLAUDE dglaude at gmx.net
Fri Dec 19 15:13:02 PST 2003

One of the side effect of the Markus and Mike chat is that I understand
Mike is programing something... The more I think about it, the more I
believe it might be this:
http://www.fairvote.org/ChoicePlus/
http://votingsolutions.com/

If it is... I will come with more on that...

But if the author of that piece of code are on this list... I can talk
about it here too.

David GLAUDE