[EM] Ranked-Pairs needs a new name

Narins, Josh josh.narins at lehman.com
Mon Sep 9 07:00:07 PDT 2002

Dear Mike,
	I, recently, through no fault of my own, happened across a member of
the "public."  I say,
what a bunch they are, with all their little ideas about things, and their
little wants.
	But I'm sure you, Mike, must have met some of this same "sort,"
probably as part of your efforts to be kind to the poor, you actually have
run into some.
	How do I know this, Mike?  Well, you suggested
"Keep-Unnullified-Defeats" for them.

-From the "Associated Stateside Sympathizers for Keep It Simple, Stupid."