[EM] Getting to know you...

Alex Small asmall at physics.ucsb.edu
Tue Mar 12 11:37:04 PST 2002

It would be nice to meet in person with people on this list, partly because
it would be fun to meet people that I correspond with, and partly since
we're starting to talk about taking some sort of action.

Who lives in or frequently visits Southern California?  I am in Los Angeles
every other weekend (fiance lives there), so if some people wanted to have
a little get together I can meet just about anywhere between San Luis
Obispo and Orange counties.  I'm in no hurry, but it would be fun to meet
the people that I correspond with, and maybe figure out what sort of action
we could take.

Alex